A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rochester, NY

And...........48 hrs after leaving Roswell, I arrive in Rochester to visit Jaci for the day. My layover in St Louis was INSANE!! The bus was an hour and a half late, and their was about 250 people waiting to catch a bus that only held about 55 people!! There was 3 other non-official line ups, much cursing between the lines and almost a fist fight. I was among the lucky 55 that managed to secure passage to Columbus though; hallelujah, amen! The rest of the trip was fairly uneventful.

So it's like 5:30am, and I have to jump on another bus in like 3 hrs, to get to St Catharines. The day in Rochester was great. Jaci took me out to her fanilies place where we ate and played 'boucha(?)' or something. T'was good times. Then we came back and I helped her write a support letter for her trip to Redding, CA and the school at Bethel's Supernatural School of Ministry. We finished at like 3:30 am or something outlandish, then raved till now. The last year of our lives has been extremely eventful. She's doin good though, praise God!

Sorry folks, no pics to update. My laptop is still in Roswell, and I'll only be gettin it back when it is fixed. Not really sure what the problem is; whatever it is, it better be cheap to fix. Anyways tomorrow I register at WIBI, and am back in Canada for a spell. Be talkin to ya's soon. Peace out...........