A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Matthew 20:28


Ok, so I promised a more exciting post this time, but it's not gonna happen, I have nothing prepeared. Actually, I just blogged a pretty good one, but the computer crashed and now I have to do it over again >:(. Anyways, I'll get over it. But here's a good tidbit from the "Heart of s Leader course we are doing: "JESUS LED BY SERVING". Get it? Leaders serve. It's crucial. And on and on and on.....

So I havent found a job yet but my applications are in at 8 different locations. A job would be nice, considering that if I want to stay for my second semester, money would be good. I really don't want to have to come back to PEI to work for a ticket to Africa without completing my associate degree first. That wouldnt be cool. But, whatever, its all good.

Speaking of good, this weekend a carload of student are going to TACF to see Heidi Baker preach at a conference. Then early saturday morning, a busload of us are cruisin from St Catharines to Toronto to take part in the Truth Conference at TICC (Peter Karl Youngren's church). That conference deals specifacally with apologetics, which is a sweet subject to study.

So, thats whats happenin. I am also looking for another apartment cause the resdience is not the greatest place to reside. So there you go, some things to pray about for sure, if you feel so inclined. Have a good week.