A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

35 Elma St



So, I have moved out of the Residence (booo) into a place with a few other WIBI's (Peter, Julie, and Johanna). Good times, great roomates. I'm likin it so far.

Today Josh Heymans and I went to Central Gospel Temple on Scott St not far away from NCC. It was fairly good, no real complaints. Entertaining, for sure. Then in the afternoon, I went with the Faith Circle Group to Niagara Detention Center for a service we conducted. T'was pretty sweet indeed. I shared a little about my past during our second service, and all the prisoners were blessed with song, and cookies, and most importantly, Jesus!
Things are well. School is challenging me in ways I didn't really expect, but at the same time, ways I'm not really surprised either. Half this year is almost over, and there is only 4mths left. T'will be good to get back to the Island for a week or so for the Holidays. So, there it is. Not a whole lot of theological discussion, but t'is good nonetheless.