A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, December 29, 2006

headin out

In a couple of hours I hit the Charlottetown bus station for a 26 hr trip back to St Catharines. I tried to secure a trip to Rochester through Greyhound in the States but it wouldn;t work, so I get back to St Catharines tomorrow afternoon, stay the night, and head out early in the morn and hope to get into Rochester around noon or nearly after on the 31st. Gonna be pretty sweet. But the Holidays went well, I got most of my visiting to people, at least once I seen the majority of them, so thats good. I figure 4 mths goes by pretty quickly anyway so I'll be back soon.

Last night Ryan & Tonya had me out for supper and a movie. A few from the church came out (Jim, Carinne, Amy, Dave & Lindsey with their kids, Kristina). I had picked up a movie on my way (Find Me Guilty), but all it was, was f*** this, and f*** that, and f*** you, and f*** him, so we took it out after 15 min! Ryan & Tonya had recently gotten Black Sheep, so we watched that instead. After that it was gettin late so I cruised back to Milltown Cross and played around with me new cell phone a bit before I crashed. The Sony Ericsson W810i is one sweeeeet phone/camera/mp3 device.

I want to say thanks to all who blessed my time here on the Island the last week. I don't want to start naming people cause I'm bound to leave out someone important, but you all know who you are and what you did. And I know it too. Thanks everyone.