A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas/06


After a 32 hour trek by train, I land home on PEI for the Holidays. I have a brief 1st meeting with my new nephew Brennan D'arcy Duffy, which he slept through, then I did a bit more visiting. The last couple of days I have been busy catching up with how things have been the last 4 mths. Christmas day I spent the 1st half with my immediate family, then in the evening I went out to Jack & Shirley Ferguson's for another meal. It'was a good day. No snow for Christmas, but today it is snowing. All in all, it's great to see my family and my church family, but I really am cravin to get to St Catharines and get school finished and head overseas. Not a lot has changed on the Island; pretty much same ole, same ole. There has been loads and loads of food. Turkey and sugar galore!!! Everyone is good though. Not a whole lot to report on. T'is been quite relaxed.


In other news, check out this pic of a sign just inside Montague at a drive-in restaurant. I had to stop the car and snap this. In all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, we would do well to remember the Believers who are in hostile areas around the world. Doesn't the apostle Paul exhort us to do this very thing.......as if we were in jail with them, etc etc etc?