A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, March 30, 2007

Conditions of Being Saved


So I just read a sermon on www.sermonindex.net by Charles Finney called Conditions of Being Saved. This man was one of the greatest believers that humanity has ever produced. The sermon is full of conviction, and I fail to see how even one person who attended his meetings did not immediately give their life to Christ. Charles Finney was a man who insisted you respond to the message of the Gospel. There was no 'maybe', only a 'yes' or a 'no'. I encourage you all to click on the sermon title and read it; it's lengthy, but worthy. T'is good to read about the unperfect people whom God used to turn the world upside down. It gets me fired up; it makes me want to do something outside the prescribed boundries the 'church' has set up.