A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Roswell chronicles





So here I am in Roswell, NM. The town of that infamous UFO crash in the late 40's. T'is a funny little place, moreso that it houses a one, Joy Waide; anyways. Yesterday we did some more cruisin and then we watched
The Ringer (very funny) last night and just watched the tube, looked at pictures, reminiscied, etc. Good times.

I got up fairly early today and did some 'God-time', etc, then Joy and I called Jaci (Rochester, NY) and I arranged to visit her for a day on my way through to St Catharines. THAT.........is crazy. That would make 4 House #9'ers in this trip. Weird. That in itself, must be a "God" thing. Anyways, that about it.

Check out these pics of Roswell, and there are many more pics of my trip thus far located in my sidebar to the right. I also have some sweet videos in my MY VIDEOS section that are recently updated. Enjoy guys. Till the next time.......................'the truth is out there............'!

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!