A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, May 27, 2006

FunkFactory Drums Rules!!!


My buddy from long ago, Amiel Leblanc, has just rolled his first drum kit off of the assembly line, and I must say, it is surely awesome. He started making djembe's about 9 or 10 years ago (I think), and he has progressed amazingly since then. If any of you want to check out his drums and stuff here is his website: www.funkfactorydrums.com. All you need to know should be on the site. I still regularly play one of the first djembe's he made. It's still rockin'er'out at FaithWorks Center.

As a side note, Amiel and spent many a nights on that ole Kelly's Wine. I'm not sure if many of you are familiar with that poison, but if you're not familiar with it, you are very, very lucky. Lets just say 1.5L for $8.95 makes for a horrible next morning. We did many other things which are not appropriate for the public to read. Everyone from Montague will surely know, and has surely participated in the events implied. Also, for anyone who has heard some of my stories of Arizona/Mexico '97, Amiel was my friend who came along. Crazy times t'were.

Anyways, check out Amiel's website, and buy some stuff from him. He also some wicked Hot Sauce, enjoy.