A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Poll of the week

O.K. all; here are the week's results:

Is it o.k. for Christians to partake of alcohol?
Depends on the situation. 45%

Yes, without a doubt. After all, we're under grace. 27%
Sociable drinking is o.k. 27%
Absolutely not; no excuses. 0%
I'm too confused about the subject. 0%


45% of you (including me) think it depends on the situation. Myself, I believe I am free from the Law and so the occasional glass of wine, or whatever, is no big deal. However, if I am in the presence of a former alcoholic, or a weaker brother, etc, then I should refrain from drinking anything, so as to not become a stumbling block to them. I'll leave it at that. There is much to say on the subject, but, like I said; I'll leave it at that.

The Poll of the week will now take on a new aspect untill after the NHL playoffs are over. Instead of having weekly polls, I will have playoff round polls. Starting.....................now. The first round is almost over but there are still a couple of series to go, so let me know who you think will win. There are no prizes, but PRIDE is on the line! Oh yeah, GO FLYERS!!!