A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Where's Hextall when you need him?


Well, the Flyers got pounded by the Sabres and have been eliminated from the playoffs in the first round. Not cool! And the question arises...........Where's Hextall when you need him? Not that I'm totally blaming Robert Esche for the loss. Not completely anyway, but he sure didn't help much! I kind of like what one of the TSN commentators said after the game regarding Esche:

"If Robert Esche had to go post-to-post one more time, I would've pulled a groin
watching him!"

My Philly MVP was Sami Kapanen, without a doubt. He's a hard working defensive MONSTER!

So now I defect to the Martin Brodeur's (sorry, I mean the
New Jersey Devils). Mark it down, Brodeur is too good to let any of these other inexperienced goalies out-duel him.

Speaking of Ron Hextall, it's his birthday tomorrow; May 3rd.