A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

2 more sleeps.....


Today was a great day. I got up and did some reading, then tied up some loose ends. Then did some packing. I got ahold of Grace on the phone and had a great chat; Nashville shall be fun times. Then I went out to Jack and Shirley's for a 'surprise' (not really) get together with a bunch of church people. It was a real blessing. Got some good prayer and stuff; lots of blessings. Other than that, I'm kinda too tired to really think straight. I'm out at Mom's in Montague and the dial-up is getting aggravating. I'm trying to upload a pic of the crew who was at Jack & Shirleys (- Carinne) but it is taking waaaayyy to long. There is much to be said in support of high speed. Anyways, if this pic doesn't upload soon, I'm going to say "Forget it", and go to bed.......

...............Crazy, it uploaded. I was skeptical. Goodnight everyone. Jesus loves you, get some sleep