A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, August 10, 2006

One week to go!

Yes, you read it right............One week to go!! Man, am I stoked. So here's my itinerary as far as I know it. I leave Charlottetown on the 17th, arrive in Nashville at some point to visit Grace (and maybe Kat, from Norway), then I cruise from there to New Mexico to visit Joy, then I cruise there to maybe Detroit to visit Katherine, (how come all these people I'm going to visit are all beautiful women?, oh well, no time to worry about that), then I cruise from there up to St Catharines for school on the 5th of September. A looooooong haul, to be sure. Something I realized not long ago is that Joy, Grace, and Kat , were all from House #9 in Pemba last summer, and fed and made coffee for myself on more than one occasion! Now they get to do it all again!!! Sweet.

Yesterday I was talkin to Celia in mozambique. Were were discussin James 1:5, where it says that if we ask God for wisdom, it will be given to us. Interesting. I prayed for her, stating that in 1 John it says that if we ask according to God's will, it will be done for us. Done deal. These 2 passages line-up so that you can be assured that asking for wisdom is a prayer God will answer, no questions asked. I assume your motives have to be in line with seeking God as well, but that sort of goes without saying. Anyway, that led into a brief chat on James 3:2, which says if we can control our speech, we can control the rest of our body as well. Wow! Thats a hardcore statement. I want some of that!!

So anyways, I work all weekend, and then I'm outta Harvest House on monday. Time on PEI is gettin short