A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, August 14, 2006

3 more sleeps........


Today was good too. I got up and did more correspondance. Then I took my drums over to my bro's for storage. Hopefully someone lucky person will buy them soon, and will help me pay for my second semester of Bible College! After we drank coffee, I went and did my final shift at the Upper Room Soup Kitchen. My 9 mths there were extremely enjoyable. Good times; I learned much from that experience. Then I moved the rest of my stuff out of Harvest House, (my 8 mths there were an experience as well); all except my computer. I write this post from Harvest House, but once I finish, my stable, routine internet access will be finished, and my posts may become less frequent :(, maybe? So after I moved, Tanya, Jamey-Lynn, Anne-Marie and Leah took me out to eat at Hunter's. My (somewhat crazy) exgirlfriend showed up there as well (too funny) with some of her friends, but I was able to avoid a confrontation, which was a bonus. So I hung out there for a couple hrs, then I cruised out to Bonshaw for my last monday night meeting at Dave & Lindsey's. A sad time as our weekly fellowship came to an end, but, season's change, I suppose. Anyways, we had good times, and learnt much from each other.

So, it was a fairly busy day. Tomorrow is more business. Much to do, many to visit and get ahold of. I kinda just want thursday to get here so I can spare the drama and just leave. Being the center of attention is something I cringe at. It's just not my thing. Oh well, soon enough. Once again, g'nite everyone. I pray prophetic dreams and visions for you all in your night season tonight.