A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, August 10, 2006

the benchwarmers


Tonight I met Ryan & Tonya, Kristina, Megan and Nathan, and Carinne at Dairy Queen for a bit before we were supposedly heading to a movie. It was supposed to be my last 'real' time with them all before I cruise. So we decided to rent a movie instead of going to the theatre. We went and got "The Benchwarmers"; we had all already seen it but no one was really against seeing it again. It was definitely a good choice. I think Carinne made the final decision? Other choices were Big Momma's House 2, She's The Man, or Chicken Little. The Benchwarmers is an awesome movie; go rent it! Other than that, it t'was a good day. Got lots of correspondance done, got some good prayer time in, had supper with Mack & Erin, Nan & Pop. Now I have to crash soon, so I can get up and get more correspondance in. As I've been known to say lately, "time is short".