A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, August 28, 2006

in Roswell



OK, 25 hrs on a Greyhound from Nashville and I land in Roswell, NM. I had the worst person I ever travelled beside, on the Oklahoma City-Amarillo leg of my trip. OH MY GOODNESS, I wont get into it, but it was NOT fun. But overall, it was alright.

Anyways, I got into Roswell about 5am, sunday morning where Joy pickes me up and we cruise Roswell for a couple hrs. We go to WalMart and see some crazy alien drawings plastered all over the walls and stuff, funny. I havent seen any aliens, par se, but a few of the crazies at the bus stop in Nashville were pretty sketchy!!

So we go to Joy's home church in the morning and that was pretty cool. Then we eat, and cruise out to Joy's grandpa's outside Roswell. We play cards, then play pool. I represent Canada and beat up Team USA (Joy and John) a bit. Then Joy and I cruise back to Roswell and eat at Chili's (kinda gross), then we have a big ole cruise and rave, then we park and rave and watch an amazing lightning storm. Then we go get ice cream at Wal Mart and call it a night.

Roswell is an interesting place, fo sho. It should be an interesting week. Joy absolutely rocks, and we are gonna have some fun!!