A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, August 13, 2006

and then there were 3


Today was a good day, indeed. I got up at 7am; showered, shaved, etc, and did some correspondance. Then I cruised to FaithWorks for my last service before I leave. Pastor Bill had me address the congregation and say a blurb about what I've been up to the last year and what I will be doing in the next year. Then the board gathered around and prayed for me, anointing me with oil, and saying anything they felt impressed too. Me likes.

I was supposed to be at work for 3pm, but Noel wanted me in attendance for the Harvest House service so that they could pray over me as well. Same kind of deal as at FaithWorks, only different. I ended up being a half hour late for work, but I had gave them notice of it previously. So it was no big deal.

And with that, I've only 3 days to go. Time flys, indeed it does. I've still got loads and loads to do though, before then, so I must go and plod through some more correspondance before bedtime. Have a good sleep everyone; dreams and visions........prophetically!