A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

last day in Tennessee


Today was a really mellow day. Grace had to work, so I did laundry, went for a walk, watched Crash, and that's about it. Grace came home round 6pm and we headed out with Omar to pick up Chelsea, Kat, and Evan from a worship session. Then we headed for downtown Nashville. We cruised around looking for something to do, looking for a place to eat, looking for a parking spot, etc etc etc. We went to a cafe, then looked for a dance club(?!), then this, then that. The city was crawling with cops. I've never seen the likes in all my life. Even the locals were shocked at the nuber of police around. It was crazy. Then Omar took us to a bridge overlooking the skyline and we went picture crazy. Some of the pictures will follow. But other than that, it's late, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. I leave for Roswell tomorrow, hopefully the Lord will bless me with as permanent an internet connection as He has in Nashville. And you can see all my Nashville/Franklin/Brentwood/Cool Springs photos, as well as a couple new videos, on my sidebar, under photogarphy. Later.