A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, August 25, 2006

"Nashville................out!!"


Grace majorly slept in today (but,no sweat Grace, I still love you), but when she woke up, we had a serious rave-on. then Omar picked us up and we went and did some hooka (don't ask; you can look it up online) and some great Turkish coffee. Mmmmm, very strong coffee! Then we ate pizza at the Magic Mushroom. After an almost "Oh crap!" moment with my bus pass at the Greyhound bus station in Nashville, we found out that the next bus was like 8 hrs later, at 3am! So we cruised back to Franklin and went to Hilltop, which is a sweet spot located in the hills overlooking Franklin. We set a couple of small fires and started worshipping Jesus when the cops land and start threatening to arrest us all for tresspassing. I totally get the "spred-em" treatment with the whole 'hands behind your back sir' deal! The cops were fairly cool though. They let us go, recommending we take our propoganda to a local park within city limits, which we did. The locals(?) call it MySpace park and we totally meet up with God there. There was worshipping and praise, ministering to people, a wee bit of evangelization, and some God given prayer appointments, etc etc etc. Pretty awesome stuff.


Then Susan, Grace, Omar, and I head back to Nashville and go to Cafe Coco where we engage in more ministry. Jesus loves to heal people's wounds; I love it! Then they drop me off at the Greyhound Stn, and here I wait, ending my Nashville phase, and entering Stage Roswell.

Stage Nashville though was totally amazing. What a giant divine appt, truly. I would absolutely love to visit these saints again.

Seriously though, the cop scene around here is a little out of control. the place is infested. Homeland Security is a wee bit out of hand. I've had more dealings with cops since I left Canada than I've had in the past 10 years!! Crazyness. Anyways, it's all good. Praise God for North America!