A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

a day of unbroken fellowship

I love to just sit and fellowship with people who are like-minded. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "There is much to be said for like-minded people." Grace Johnson is one of those people. After some good time alone with God this morning, Grace and I just sat (and ate) and raved about how our last year has been, where we're at now, and hopefully, where our lives are going. It was one of the best chats I've had in a looooong, looong time. Indeed.

Evan came over and we cruised to do some runnin around; then we went to Cold Stone for some cool treats. Some awesome stuff, on the menu. No Dreamsicles though :(. Anyways, we hung out there for awhile, then Omar met up with us and we cruised to Brentwood Baptist Church and there was like 500+ people all worshipping at a teusday night service! I was like, "Crazy!" What is up with this. It is not the only church in town like this either,
there are many. The question arose in my mind, "With all these young, hungry, Spirit filled believers, why isn't the world evangelized yet?" I guess only they (and God) truly know why? I guess. I sure don't. Then we cruised around looking at insanely expensive houses, then we went up on top of this hill overlooking Brentwood, TN. Awesome. Simply awesome view. It was just a great day; very low-key.